June 10, 2014 – 10am
R7P2 RT executive committee call meeting: Jeff Fiagle, Rick Yoder, and Nancy Larson
Purpose of the meeting is to prepare for the June bi-monthly GTM
- Promotion of bi-monthly meeting is done by Rick via “hootsuite” and listserv (now via google groups)
- Participants don’t need to pre-register; they just need to connect via the link that Rick sends out.
- P2ric and GLPPR plan a joint regional roundtable meeting in January – Rick will mention this to the R7 group during the next call.
- Next Bi-monthly meeting: June 13, 2014 at 10 -11:30 am Central – Food waste management – Dan Nickey and Ryan Hamel are confirmed; plus admin meeting to begin RT planning
- Potential meeting agenda
- Featured presentation – Dan and Ryan present on food waste projects – 30 minutes
- Fall Roundtable planning
- Date: November 19-20
- Location: EPA R7, Johnson County facility, Hotel location like Wyandotte Co Hilton Minnesota and 5th?
- QAPP training – EPA’s four-tier valuation system (two hour)
- Jeff is sifting out topics from fall evaluations – he will present these topics as a starting point
- As part of the meeting Jeff will review the remaining P2 bi-monthly calls and proposed topics
- August 8, 2014 at 10 am Central – (tentatively scheduled) – Green or Safer Chemistry – Jean shared that OSHA is targeting certain chemical users in NE, KS, and MO. Jean shared a press release; Jim Callier will pull together TRI data, Marcus, Jean and Nancy will work on topic. A far amount of research is needed for this topic, so this topic may be covered as a separate venue.
- October 10, 2014 at 10 am Central – administrative meeting to finalize P2RT meeting
- November 19 and 20, 2014 – R7P2RT meeting in KC
- December 12, 2014 at 10 am Central – Roundtable debrief/TBD
- Next executive board meeting will be July 31st at 10am